Skip to main content

Ehsaas..!!

Aapka hona is Faith.

Kitni choti si hai duniya meri, Ek me hoon or ek dosti teri !!

So met Sizzlers haan..??

That is the most beautiful part of my life. The best thing ever I had is their friendship. Yes, our friendship Sizzlers!

One day I will be no more, but you guys will always be there, in my heart. Promise me you will never leave my hands.


Kuch log khushbu ki tarah rooh me bas jate hain, dhadkan mein samaa jatein hain, hamesha ke liye.. fir chahe darmiyaan kitni bhi dooriyaan kyu naa aa jayein.. 
Wo ehsaas bankar aas paas hi rhte hain, aapke wajood me kuch is tarah se ghul mil jatein hain ki chah kar bhi judaa nahi ho pate. Har pal yaadon me hotein hain.


Ehsaas se kuch yaad aaya..
Ehsaas. The most beautiful story of my life..!!


Welcome to my life.. Ehsaas.


Which can not fade away from thoughts, mind, intellect or heart or even from the soul. 
Aapka ehsaas bhi kuch isi tarah se merevajood me samaa gaya. How sudden it was. The moments, the situations, all happened in the blink of an eye. But still fresh in memories as it was just yesterday.


Ruhaani Ishq Ki Pakizagi Ko Mehsoos Karne Ke Liye, Jismani Soch Se Upar Uthnaa Padta Hai !
Banda Parwar Ki Yeh Nemat Har Kisi Ki Kismat Me Nahi Hoti, Iske Liye Kuch Khas Dil Makhsoos Hote Hain..


My life has been truly changed from the day you entered in my life. I know, for you I am very much difficult to handle, you know that but still, you are there for me. You have seen me at my best, you have seen me at my worst. 

When people left, you hold my hands.
Why??
You loved me when I was not so lovable.
Why??
When life seems to be so difficult, you encouraged to stand up and live again.
Why??
When there was no hope, you became my guiding light.
I want to know, why??

Why you are the last thought in my mind when I go to sleep. 
Why??
Tell me naa.


 Why every morning I wake up with a smile.??
Why you became the first thought that comes to my mind when I wake up in the morning.

Don't know why and how ??
But from the day I born you are supposed to be there in my heart. There is a picture never revealed to anyone. 


Only thing I know is that once I made a wish and wanted You !!
And he sent you in my life.
Seems like a dream came true.

This has been written in my destiny. 
If not, then why life and this universe always conspires us to become One ??


One day If what I feel is true, destiny will make us One!
I'll be waiting.
This heart will be waiting.
Life will be waiting.
For you.
Ehsaas !!

Somewhere between all our laughs, long talks, stupid little fights, and our lame jokes..
I fell in love.

You never know what life has planned for you.
Coming soon with upcoming posts.
Till then keep falling in love.
See You!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Promise For Life.. Part1

Mom!  This journey of our life becomes more affectionate when love gets in when emotions get in. The promise is a knot that ties everything together. Those promises making our life worth living for. This has been written in one's destiny. And this destiny makes each moment a fate! You know how much our life revolves around this one word... Promise. We make lots of promises in life, but what matters a lot is, are we aware of being fair to each promise? are we keeping the promises we once made to Someone? How this 7 letter word has a huge influence on our life. Not only influence, these Promises adorn, embellish, enhance, glamorize, prettify, define, signify, beautify this journey. Our life starts with promises and often ends with the same too. These promises are making our life even more attractive, lovely, full of charm, it adds elegance to your life, an enchantress to you. I will tell you. how Happiness starts to blossom when you start keeping your promises.....

Be That Blessing..!

Let them know. The love that flows. From thee to them. This would be nothing less but a Zeal for life. Let's deal with Life. Bet to cherish and flourish what? Your dreams. Give it a Chance. After all, the stories of lives have to turn beautifully. Be the Santa to yourself. And to those who are living, just to see you smile. It is never less than being an angel. Being a roof over your younger siblings. For them, be the One. Whom they will lookup. Hold their hands, so that they won't have to go anywhere. In the search for Someone. With whom they will feel Loved. For them, who love you like no other thing in this materialistic world, matters. For them, You are their Santa. Coz, you are the purest form of God. They felt blessed when God adorned their Life with You. Never let them face anything alone. Make them believe, you are there and always will be. You won't be able to deny the fact that, there is nothing beautiful than their Smiles. And the reason behin...

Beyond My Control..

So you met our Princess and his Prince Charming. This time, I let you know what was her thoughts about these flattery emotions. Which has got a soft corner in her heart, probably this was because of someone special she always wanted to be with.. That someone who has captured every second thought of her.. That someone who was in her mind when she wakes up in the morning. That someone who was the reason her heart was smiling like never before.. That one who was becoming The One from Someone and from Someone to Something more than just Someone.. Shayad.. he was entering in her life..  But our Sleeping Beauty had no idea she was completely unknown  about what was happening to her heart, shayad..wo anjan thi.. ya fir in jazbaton ka use tajurba nahi tha.. The most beautiful thing about her was.. she writes, she loves to play with words! she wrote everything in her secret diary. Here, she is sharing her the third page of her diary in which she tried to...