Skip to main content

Me, too.

Raise Your Voice.
Against those harassments with girls. Often unrevealed. Unspoken.



Never let those bad intentions win over. 

Me, too. Is your voice against sexual harassment. 

This is a humble request to all girls reading this story right now. 

Just Speak Out. When your inner self-whispers.

Do you know one thing? Why I titled this story Me, too.

It is a sign that I also suffered that lower class mentality. Where so-called Man thinks Women are nothing. And I am so proud that I have overcome my fears, of being judged. Slapped that shit mentality. Right on his face.

Shocked ??

It happens.

What I am going to share is an incident that I will never forget. An incident that made me stronger.

Actually very strong. 

So, here it goes.

It was 4:24 PM exact. I was filling my water bottle. Suddenly a person came around. The way he gazed, the smell of his bad intentions made me skeptical. 

That moment Scared me for a while. But, I don't know from where I got the courage. When he tried to touch me. I slapped over his face very badly. Seriously, very very badly. And Shouted Out Loud. But, it was my bad luck, or I just don't know why? No one came at that time. Not even that person to whom I shared. You know what he said, he said to me that This is your personal problem. You self should think. Exact same words I have written over here.

I swear If I had a gun. I would have killed that person.

After this incident, I was scared. Broken. But I am glad Sizzlers, the reason for my Smiles. Embraced me with all the broken pieces, And made me Alive, again.

Yes, shit happened. But, I am over it.

Even, no one comes up. Until you help yourself. Until you take a stand for yourself.

I never shared this incident with anyone. Glad that I have the courage to Speak Out.

As we grow up. Life starts to show its different shades.

It's all up to us. How we make it colorful.

And behind this courage. My friends are those, who made me this strong. They are my strength.

Because of them. No matter how hard the situation becomes. I always find the Way out.

They are the reason for my Proud.

You know what I didn't even have the courage to shout at anyone. It was Emone, my best friend. Who taught me to Speak against. It was Dodo, my friend came big brother. Who gave me the courage to fight, to slap. Haha, exactly like This One. Laddu taught me to Insult these shit persons like a shit. Also, he is the reason for my evilness.

And I am proud of it. Whatever I did. 

Next morning, a new life was waiting for me. 

A stronger me wakes up.


A mustache doesn't make you a Man. The way you treat Ladies, do. 

Be a Man, if you really are.

Share this story if you want to. If you don't want then it's all up to you. 

But Speak Out. Be Strong. This is the only way to survive.

And one more thing is that. Raise the boys to be a Man. Raise them to be able to look respectfully towards a girl. She is a Human Being too. 

Women are born to be loved. Love them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Promise For Life.. Part1

Mom!  This journey of our life becomes more affectionate when love gets in when emotions get in. The promise is a knot that ties everything together. Those promises making our life worth living for. This has been written in one's destiny. And this destiny makes each moment a fate! You know how much our life revolves around this one word... Promise. We make lots of promises in life, but what matters a lot is, are we aware of being fair to each promise? are we keeping the promises we once made to Someone? How this 7 letter word has a huge influence on our life. Not only influence, these Promises adorn, embellish, enhance, glamorize, prettify, define, signify, beautify this journey. Our life starts with promises and often ends with the same too. These promises are making our life even more attractive, lovely, full of charm, it adds elegance to your life, an enchantress to you. I will tell you. how Happiness starts to blossom when you start keeping your promises.....

Be That Blessing..!

Let them know. The love that flows. From thee to them. This would be nothing less but a Zeal for life. Let's deal with Life. Bet to cherish and flourish what? Your dreams. Give it a Chance. After all, the stories of lives have to turn beautifully. Be the Santa to yourself. And to those who are living, just to see you smile. It is never less than being an angel. Being a roof over your younger siblings. For them, be the One. Whom they will lookup. Hold their hands, so that they won't have to go anywhere. In the search for Someone. With whom they will feel Loved. For them, who love you like no other thing in this materialistic world, matters. For them, You are their Santa. Coz, you are the purest form of God. They felt blessed when God adorned their Life with You. Never let them face anything alone. Make them believe, you are there and always will be. You won't be able to deny the fact that, there is nothing beautiful than their Smiles. And the reason behin...

Beyond My Control..

So you met our Princess and his Prince Charming. This time, I let you know what was her thoughts about these flattery emotions. Which has got a soft corner in her heart, probably this was because of someone special she always wanted to be with.. That someone who has captured every second thought of her.. That someone who was in her mind when she wakes up in the morning. That someone who was the reason her heart was smiling like never before.. That one who was becoming The One from Someone and from Someone to Something more than just Someone.. Shayad.. he was entering in her life..  But our Sleeping Beauty had no idea she was completely unknown  about what was happening to her heart, shayad..wo anjan thi.. ya fir in jazbaton ka use tajurba nahi tha.. The most beautiful thing about her was.. she writes, she loves to play with words! she wrote everything in her secret diary. Here, she is sharing her the third page of her diary in which she tried to...