Skip to main content

I smile, when I'm sad.

I'm sorry, I'm genuinely sorry!

Sorry for disturbing you all the time.
I'm sorry for irritating you to an extent that is high.

Sorry for not accepting those no replies.  
Sorry for fighting,
Thinking, that you're the one. 
I can lean on, 
To kiss, or cry. 

I'm extremely sorry that I am so dumb, 
That I didn't trust you when you said goodbye. 

I'm so dumb that I didn't even realize, 
I was no one to say that
Babe, look at the Sky. 

That's the place!
Where we'd stay, and Our dream would fly. 

I'm sorry for not being okay,
With every single fight, that we had,
When things were going high. 

I was so dumb that,
I couldn't even hear that..  that
That you've already said goodbye. 

How stupid I was.
Standing at the doorstep
Thinking, you'd come back
Hold my hand, 
And say, 
C'mon, let's fly. 

So dumb was that dream, 
To be with each other.
That 'No matter what! '
Never even meant to be rather. 

I'm extremely, extremely sorry,
That I had a bad habit of trusting people around me. 
Probably with all my heart. 
That was a quite huge mistake to let you know, 
The innocence of this heart has already been performed.
The mischievous art. 

You know what, I forgot to say one thing, 
Thanks, babe, for making me so strong that I do not need that love thing. 

I'm so good at being alone,
That I don't even know now,
How to get along. 

I am done and extremely happy with all of the fake promises.
Which I've been feeling and dealing with. 

I think I look better at being quiet and keeping my mouth shut. 
With all my emptiness embracing me, all alone. 

Now, I can confidently say that Yeah!  love never leaves you alone. 
Sometimes, you confide silence or 
The silence confides you! 

:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Promise For Life.. Part1

Mom!  This journey of our life becomes more affectionate when love gets in when emotions get in. The promise is a knot that ties everything together. Those promises making our life worth living for. This has been written in one's destiny. And this destiny makes each moment a fate! You know how much our life revolves around this one word... Promise. We make lots of promises in life, but what matters a lot is, are we aware of being fair to each promise? are we keeping the promises we once made to Someone? How this 7 letter word has a huge influence on our life. Not only influence, these Promises adorn, embellish, enhance, glamorize, prettify, define, signify, beautify this journey. Our life starts with promises and often ends with the same too. These promises are making our life even more attractive, lovely, full of charm, it adds elegance to your life, an enchantress to you. I will tell you. how Happiness starts to blossom when you start keeping your promises.....

Aaina: The Another Me

Aaina:   Kabhi samajhne ki koshish karna.  Is nam ke piche ki wajah.. Kitne sari baton ka Razdar hai ye dil. Shayad isliye itna kamzor hai. Mana ki tera Dil dukhaya mene.  Iska matlab ye nahi ki me khudgarz hoon. Tera dil dukhati hoon. To Dard mujhe bhi hota hai. Tu samajhta hai mujhe. Meri baton ko. Tu kehta hai, Bachpana hai mujhme. Kabhi ye socha, ye bachcha kabhi bada kyu nahi hua ?? Mene dekha hai . Dilo ko tut'te hue. Mene dekha hai, Hansti hui Aankhon ko rote hue. Un aansoon ko pochne ki koshish karte karte.  Khud ko itna majboor kar diya hai mene. Ke ab koi mujhe pyaar kare to yakeen nahi hota. Itna majboor kar diya khud ko, Sab se door chale jane ke liye. Ke ek din me kaheen gum ho jaoon. To dhundne par bhi na miloon. Mene dekha hai, Logo ko Rang badalte hue. Ek bar ye dil tuta to fir kabhi juda hi nahi. Shayad yahi wajah hai meri Nafraton ki. ...

LoVe YoU S!iZzLeRsS..!!

After much of our busy schedules, when we enter the home and lean on our couch or sofas and close our eyes, the moment we close our eyes and a mysterious smile comes on our lips that no one knows about. Ever been in this situation?? I am so sure! Eventually, there comes a time when you get to know. what life is all about?? No, I am not going to share the next page of our Sleeping Beauty diary. What I am going to share is the most beautiful moments of life. I know those moments are in my heart and can not be defined in words. But sometimes in life, it becomes impossible to resist the flow of love and passion for something or someone or a group of those beautiful hearts, which seem to live in each other's hearts! This is not just an experience of my life. This is the journey of my life. And You Are My Life. Sizzlers !! Yeah, Sizzlers!! Sizzlers are not just a club or gang or a group to hang out with, Sizzlers is a whole life to live!! Sizzlers a...