Skip to main content

The fairytale: I still can count on You! 🤍

You can not come back 

& I can not unlove. 

You were never responsible ..  

for anything that evolved. 


Be it me falling for you, or 

You holding me just by that gaze. 


Does it matter? If .. I still say. 

We were destined to cross midway. 

You either be at peace or come and hold me tight. 

Know so, why would I hurt you, any way, right? 


For you, It was never your fault

Don't ever blame yourself, for things that fell apart. 


I'd still count on you. 

For your heart is the safest place, I have ever been to. 

Trust me, 

those unsaid feeling are so true, that I still can count on you. ❤️


You did what you did. 

I felt what I felt. 


It is what it is. 


Atleast, till the time I am alive. 

Never ever put a blame on you. 

You know that I am just a call away. 

Sitting right beside you. 


I live for you! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Promise For Life.. Part1

Mom!  This journey of our life becomes more affectionate when love gets in when emotions get in. The promise is a knot that ties everything together. Those promises making our life worth living for. This has been written in one's destiny. And this destiny makes each moment a fate! You know how much our life revolves around this one word... Promise. We make lots of promises in life, but what matters a lot is, are we aware of being fair to each promise? are we keeping the promises we once made to Someone? How this 7 letter word has a huge influence on our life. Not only influence, these Promises adorn, embellish, enhance, glamorize, prettify, define, signify, beautify this journey. Our life starts with promises and often ends with the same too. These promises are making our life even more attractive, lovely, full of charm, it adds elegance to your life, an enchantress to you. I will tell you. how Happiness starts to blossom when you start keeping your promises.....

Be That Blessing..!

Let them know. The love that flows. From thee to them. This would be nothing less but a Zeal for life. Let's deal with Life. Bet to cherish and flourish what? Your dreams. Give it a Chance. After all, the stories of lives have to turn beautifully. Be the Santa to yourself. And to those who are living, just to see you smile. It is never less than being an angel. Being a roof over your younger siblings. For them, be the One. Whom they will lookup. Hold their hands, so that they won't have to go anywhere. In the search for Someone. With whom they will feel Loved. For them, who love you like no other thing in this materialistic world, matters. For them, You are their Santa. Coz, you are the purest form of God. They felt blessed when God adorned their Life with You. Never let them face anything alone. Make them believe, you are there and always will be. You won't be able to deny the fact that, there is nothing beautiful than their Smiles. And the reason behin...

Beyond My Control..

So you met our Princess and his Prince Charming. This time, I let you know what was her thoughts about these flattery emotions. Which has got a soft corner in her heart, probably this was because of someone special she always wanted to be with.. That someone who has captured every second thought of her.. That someone who was in her mind when she wakes up in the morning. That someone who was the reason her heart was smiling like never before.. That one who was becoming The One from Someone and from Someone to Something more than just Someone.. Shayad.. he was entering in her life..  But our Sleeping Beauty had no idea she was completely unknown  about what was happening to her heart, shayad..wo anjan thi.. ya fir in jazbaton ka use tajurba nahi tha.. The most beautiful thing about her was.. she writes, she loves to play with words! she wrote everything in her secret diary. Here, she is sharing her the third page of her diary in which she tried to...